Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Will I?

Do you you ever wish you could go back to your past self and say "Don't worry, you're going to be ok"? I wish I could go back and tell my college self, who was struggling with money "Don't worry, it's all going to work out. You'll find a well paid job. Don't worry so much and for heaven sake enjoy yourself, you're in college!".

Right now, I wish I could ask my future self some questions. Will I be ok? Will I be able to easily find a job teaching English in BA, will I find a roommate and apartment? Will I make enough money to survive? Did I make the right decision or going with my heart wasn't the brightest move? Will I get mugged? Will I learn to tango or will I snub it for my beloved salsa? Will I really learn Spanish?

Will I really make the move to Buenos Aires?

No comments: