Saturday, December 26, 2009

case of the missing bra

ok, now i am stressing, but just about the packing.
as i'm putting all my clothes in to one of three bags i noticed that i couldn't find a sports bra and my favorite jeans. i kept thinking "damn-it where are they!" as i drink more coffee.

then i had coffee this afternoon with my landlord and his wife. they could see i was stressing about having to pack. i told them i was missing some clothes. he suggested i lost my sports bra 'somewhere'. i told him i don't live THAT exciting of a life, beside it's a sports bra.

when my roommate came home i asked her. she said she didn't see it then suggested that it might be at the lavenderia. i asked her to call over and describe it for me, since i didn't want to walk over and i'm too hyper from the coffee and stress to be describing a sports bra in spanish.....sure enough it was there!!!

when i went to pick it up, i asked about my jeans too. i described them and the name brand (which they don't sell here). she looked and came back with my jeans and TWO other items of my clothes!!!!! What the H ?

she told me another worker took them out of the dryer and hung them up because they were still damp, then forgot who they belonged to!!

ok...i have them back...breath...

No comments: