Sunday, November 9, 2008

Last weekend in town

This is the last weekend in town before I move back home.

Yesterday I spent the day with my best girlfriend here, Moira. We went into the city to sell some of my clothes at Buffalo Exchange. I wasn't impressed with the prices; not sure it was worth the gas money driving there and circling the block 5 times. Anyway, after selling some of my clothing, at a yuppie city gourmet market, we had a cup of Illy coffee (my favorite) and a chocolate croissant.

Once we came home I asked my neighbor to carry my mammoth old school tv down 3 flights of stairs to put in my car. I carried some other random things down too and then Moria and I headed to drop it all off at a local thrift store.

In the evening, all my near-by friends gathered at a local pub to have a drink or two and some had three (buy one get one beer specials). It was warming to see all my Philly friends in one place. (I took many photos, but I won't post them here to respect their privacy. If you'd like to see them, just email me or comment and I'll send a link.)

No comments: