Friday, November 14, 2008

moving back home tomorrow

8 more days to Buenos Aires
1 more day until moving home
0 more salsa days left

What am I doing blogging when I should be packing and purging. I'm avoiding it is what I'm doing. Major packing has been taken care of, it's just the rest of the things that I just don't know what to do with. Where to go with it? I don't want to throw anything away. I'm hoping once Moira gets here with the wine she can advise me what to do. Usually putting it out on the curb with a free sign works, but it's raining. Who wants wet free stuff?

Last night I finally stressed out. I say finally because I was starting to worry about myself. I've been happy these last couple weeks, but I'm not nervous, anxious, overly joyful...nothing, just happy / glad. So to feel stressed out last night was somewhat welcoming. I stressed out when I looked at the remainder of my wardrobe and the space allocated in my luggage. I considered taking an additional carry on bag, but I really don't want to take more luggage than I can handle by myself. Again, hopefully Moira and the wine will help.

Today was my last day in my office. Next week I'll work from my managers office. I had a nice last day in my cubical. A co-worker treated me to Thai lunch. I had my favorite coconut curry soup. It was a nice to have one last lunch with him. Also another co-worker sent me a beautiful fruit basket with crackers, cheese and chocolate. All of these things will go nicely with the wine Moira is bringing...where is that Moira??

No comments: