Monday, March 16, 2009

midget wanted

another example of how political correctness doesn't exist below the equator...

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/fbh/1075669069.html.

(this really made me laugh today)

"Need a midget and/or dwarf type person for acting role. Role is to be a Leprechaun for St. Patricks Day party. Future work possible during Christmas.
  • Location: Palermo
  • Compensation: 1 peso per cm"
(ok, maybe it's not real? I just noticed that the employer is paying 1 peso per centimeter. well, it still made me laugh.)

2 comments:

Conor said...

Dear GOD! For a leprechaun? Spits all over my nationality!

Nancy said...

I swear to God some poor soul acutally got this job. I was happy to be speaking Spanish and looking local when I saw a pub crawl walking towards Plaza Serrano led by none other than a little person decked in green and glitter. There couldn't have been more than one of these tours out . . .